About Wiley Job Network
The job board taps into the breadth of Wiley Online Library content to display job advertisements directly to passive job seekers in their chosen field. Eleven specialized career sites make up Wiley Job Network and offer a streamlined, fully mobile staffing solution for vacancies in the academic, corporate, government and nonprofit sectors.
Wiley Job Network is powered by the leading job board software developer – Madgex LTD. Capabilities include cutting-edge functionality for employers as well as job seekers.
JOB SEEKERS – Our job board allows you to:
- Search and apply for the latest jobs from top global employers
- Receive jobs by email based on your criteria
- Obtain expert career advice
- Upload your resume or CV and get headhunted by our wide range of employers
EMPLOYERS – Our job board allows you to:
TARGET the loyal users of one of the world’s leading research platforms — Wiley Online Library. Every day our experts access a multidisciplinary collection of:
- 4 million articles
- 10,000 books
- 1,500 acclaimed publications
ENGAGE job candidates with the Wiley Online Library Job Widget™.
Wiley Job Network automatically serves contextual and geo-targeted job ads to passive job seekers using the Wiley Online Library Job Widget™, placing them one click away from their desired job.
DELIVER your message to a highly-specialized, well-educated, global community of researchers and professionals.
- 13 million unique visitors every month
- 80 million ad impressions
- 40 million page views
- Over 65% with advanced degrees
- North America – 26% | Europe, Middle East and Africa – 39% | Asia – 36%
For more information and to find out about pricing and packages go to Contact Us.